Multi row machine towed behind the tractor.
Minimal distance between rows 45cm.
Machine wheel track adjustable according to the tractor (electric steering axle is optionnal).
Each harvest system is composed of:
- Two front leaf lifters
- A shoe for lifting the garlic heads, manual depth adjustment (hydraulic is optionnal)
- Two harvesting belts, manual height adjustment.
- A progressif vibration system to eliminate the excess of soil. A knob enables to adjust the speed.
- Two belts to level out the garlic cutting height.
- Precise cutting due to the double disc system.
- Safety pressure valve system in case of blockage of the belts.
A system to evacuate the leaves (slide or belt depending on the machine).
Two side conveyor belts, steel bars coated with air cushioned rubber take the garlic to a central belt which then feed the big bag filling system (the conveyor belts are all designed with special rubber coated steel bars to avoid all damage to the garlic)
This system has two movements, the first to lift the bag to avoid high falling of the garlic, and then a tilting movement to enable easy unloading (big bags 0.90mx0.90mxh1.20m).
A control seat placed at the front of the machine enables to control the functions of the harvesting rows but also the front tow bar (electric controls are optionnal)
The tow bar can move from left to right +/- 10cm to enable an easy line up on to the garlic rows (electric automatic row lining up system is optionnal).
Two rear platforms enable to control the big bag filling system and changing bags (manual controls).
Drive system thanks to several pumps with a multiplier mounted on the tow bar, linked to the tractor by a big angle PTO shaft 540rpm.
Big volume hydraulic tank with oil cooling system.
Rear lights with over size plates.
|Number of rows||RE2||RE3||RE4||RE5||RE6|
Options for this product
Automatic row following
Where to buy our products?
Find a retailer